Thursday, February 16, 2012

I've been working on a new website

As you may or may not know, I'm the head bartender at one of the largest bars in the country... I spent the last few days creating a website that uses your current location and randomly finds bars/pubs/clubs within a certain distance to you and displays directions to them via Google Maps. You can even read reviews on the place that was chosen. If you don't like the randomly chosen selection, you have the option to have it find a new one for you. I also have the option to manually enter a location if it can't find you for some reason (Poor signal, slow ISP etc)..
 I have dubbed the website, "WHERE THE F**K CAN I GET DRUNK?" or "WTFCIGD" for short... Yes, I put an obvious vulgar twist on it to make things interesting.

You can check it out at http://bit.ly/WTFCIGD

I'm in the process of buying a .com domain for it..

So yeah, tell me what you think, as well as any bugs you may find or suggestions you may have. Thanks!

http://bit.ly/WTFCIGD

--Side note: I have started making an iPhone and Android app for it as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment